martes, 14 de abril de 2015

Siseng at Canal Saint Martin Paris

Try this unique Japanese-French fusion place!


What we love:

The fusion of Asian and French food is very creative and good. 
They have an amazing selection of Sake (I went with my Japanese friend and she told me that).

I loved the food! It’s delicious and different. 
I tried the lunch menu at 15 euros with the Bao Burger “5 Epices” and I was really good. In my opinion it’s better than the Bao Burguer “Kai”. 
If you like meet and the sweet taste of the onions “confits”, the 5 Epices it’s for you!

 The place it’s small so you have to go early. The food it’s good (I’m definitely coming back for more) but I don’t think it worth waiting 20 minutes outside the door in the cold night to eat there (I saw so many people doing that in the cold winter). Just go early and avoid the weekends if you can.

Best Days:  Go in weekdays and at 12h to lunch. Avoid the weekend.

Open

Tuesday –Thursday from 12AM to 5:30PM and 7PM-11PM
Friday-Saturday 12AM to 5:30PM and 7PM-2AM
Sunday 12AM to 5:30PM and 7PM-11PM

Closed on Monday


Time Required:  1 – 2 hours

Price:

Lunch Menu 15 euros

Getting There:

82 QUAI DE JEMMAPES 
75010 PARIS, FRANCE












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario