viernes, 20 de febrero de 2015

Restaurant "Julien" the French Brasserie in Paris

Place:  Restaurant Julien


A typical French Brasserie and a real temple of “Art Noveau”



What we love:

I’m in love of this place and I’m in love of the food.
Inside this little cute restaurant I felt like I was part of the movie “Midnight in Paris” of Woody Allen.  The place is an old restaurant classified historical monument, all the decoration is « Art Noveau ».  The food is French typical food.  My advice: Take the “Pavé de saumon caramélisé” and for dessert take the “Profiteroles with chocolate Grand Cru Valrhona “.  I was in heaven with that chocolate!

















Best Days:

Open all week. From 12PM to 3PM and 7PM to 12AM (It’s closed at 10PM Sunday and Monday)



Time Required:

3 hours (...well it’s really up to you, the service was very fast)


Price:

The « formule » with starters, main courses, desserts, wine and a welcome drink is 45,50 euros

Getting There:

16 rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis
75010 Paris

Tél : +33 (0)1 47 70 12 06



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario