jueves, 19 de marzo de 2015

Ten Belles

Indulge in glorious coffee and cake at a cozy coffee bar





What we love:

We love the smell of coffee and cake! Each time I pass in front of 10 Belles the smell of coffee puts a big smile in my face.  The first time I went to this coffee shop, I was surprised about the beautiful presentation of my latte "The latte art". I was also surprised about the quality of the coffee (like Guatemalan coffee).  They also sell scones, cookies, banana breads and muffins.  The coffee and cakes are delicious. 












Best Days: 
Early in the morning or in the afternoons around 15h-16h (avoid weekends because it’s a tiny place and always full)

Open:
Open all week. Monday –Friday from 8AM to 6PM   and the Weekend 9AM to 19PM (It’s closed at 10PM Sunday and Monday)




Price:
Expresso 2,50 euros
The latte cost 4 euros and the banana cake 3,50 euros


Getting There:

10 RUE DE LA GRANGE AUX BELLES
 75010 PARIS, FRANCE

Map: MAP Here



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario