sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2012

Look 14: Selina Kyle in Naf Naf dress for Halloween



English: I love the occasions to wear different looks, eccentric clothes, something different.  I love the idea of dream that we are some one different for a day, a book character or a movie hero. That’s why I was waiting impatiently for Halloween, just for the opportunity to dress my self as Selina Kyle from the last Batman movie.
As Catwoman is a very usual costume for Halloween, I decided to use the one of Selina Kyle in the costume party. I did my self the mask with a piece of lace, then I found a basic cat ears in “Claire’s”, I just added a little lace to the basic structure of the ears, and to complete the outfit a beautiful Naf Naf black dress and red lipstick. I have so much fun making the outfit and wearing it! And I think that’s exactly the point! To have fun!!!!
Enjoy the Photos!  with love... Selina Kyle... I mean me :P


Spanish:  Me encantan las fiestas de disfraces por ser la ocasión en la que se puede ser algo excéntrico, vestir un atuendo que no usamos a menudo, o quizás el  jugar a ser otra persona, el personaje de un libro o una película. Para este Halloween decidí disfrazarme en Selina Kyle de la última película de Batman “El caballero de la noche asciende” interpretado por la actriz Anne Hathaway, claro que como el atuendo de catwoman es uno de los más utilizados en Halloween al igual que el de superwoman, pues decidí irme por el look femenino y elegante que usa Selena Kyle en la fiesta de disfraces. Yo misma realicé el antifaz con un pedazo de encaje grueso (lo suficiente para cubrir los ojos) y conseguí una diadema en “claire’s” a la cual le coloque encaje y brillantitos. El toque final labial rojo y un vestido muy femenino Naf Naf de la última colección. ¡¡¡Me divertí mucho usando este atuendo!!!






Dress Naf Naf / Vestido Naf Naf

with Mask and cat ears!





Shoes: Louboutin
Dress: Naf Naf
Pearls: (my mom pearls)
earings: chanel
mask: (made it my self)
ears: Claire's accesories

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario